- How much is it to rent a gourmet frozen drink machine from The Margarita Man?
Our prices range from $165 to $450 and are based upon machine availability, seasonal demand and party location.
Price includes the
- Free delivery (within a 10 mile radius), Setup and pickup.
- 1 Frozen Drink Machine with Heavy Duty, Skirted Cart.
- 1 Margarita Man Mix, Flavor of your Choice:5-gallon pre-measured mixing container.
- 50 Margarita Man Logo cups ***Additional charge will apply for delivery out of the free delivery area.
- Are the Margarita Man's machines easy to use?
Yes indeed. As simple as making Ice-Tea. We mix your first batch for you and show you how to use the machine.
Our machines REQUIRE A FULL 15 AMP CIRCUIT dedicated to the machine only in order to freeze. If having jumpers, mechanical bulls, bands etc. Please contact our office as we will need to discuss an additional power source such as a Generator.
We leave simple clear printed instructions. NO ICE!!! NO NOISY BLENDERS!!! NO MESS!!!
- How many drinks does one mix yield?Our Margarita Man gourmet drink mix will make approximately 50-60 eight-ounce drinks. Our experience shows that usually 50-60% of your guests will drink the frozen drinks even if offered a choice. If more guests are expected, a second machine is strongly recommended otherwise too much demand is put on the one machine and it cannot perform properly. (***Multiple machines discounted.)
- How long does the first batch take?
Approximately 1 hour. There is no waiting between batches because you add to the drink chamber as you go, preferably before machines beverage reaches the low level indicator line.
- Who provides the liquor and how much is needed?
The customer provides all the necessary spirits. A medium strength batch of margaritas calls for three liters Tequila and two liters of Rum for all coladas and daiquiris.
- How far in advance should I reserve my machine?
We recommend two weeks or more, longer for the summer season and traditional party dates like Halloween, Christmas and New Years Eve and Super bowl
- What other events can I invite the Margarita Man to?
- Family Reunions
- Wedding Rehearsal Parties
- Wedding Reception
- Graduation Party
- Corporate Outing
- Company Christmas Parties
- Chamber Mixes
- Baby Showers
- Office Parties
- Pool Parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- PTA Fundraisers
- Golf Tournaments
- Kids Birthday Parties
- What do you recommend for our event?
- 0 - 50 Guests
1 to 3 Mixes
- 50 - 100 Guests
3 to 5 Mixes
- 100 - 150 Guests
5 to 8 Mixes
- 150 - 200 Guests
2 - 3 Machines
- 200 or More?
- If you have not rented a machine before, you may be surprised to learn that 50-70% of your guests will choose the frozen drinks over beer and wine. This means you can probably get by with providing less beer and wine.
- Keep margarita machines in the shade during daytime operation.
- Use dedicated 110V, 15 amp circuit for each machine and only use extensinon cords provided.
- BAG-A-RITA!! Save leftover mix by storing in zipper bags in the freezer for later use.
Still have a question? Email or Call Us @ email@example.com (909) 239-2724